You can easily fulfill all your orders and take care of your logistic with one panel using Shiprocket. Given below are the steps that will help you integrate your Shiprocket account with Unicommerce:
Steps to be performed in Shiprocket Account
- Login to your Shiprocket panel, go to Settings -> API from the left menu.
- Next, select Configure and click on the Create New API user button. To create an external API, please enter an email id (different from your registered email id), and password. Click on Generate API Credentials button to proceed.
Please refer to the images below:
Steps to be taken in your Unicommerce Account
- Login to your Unicommerce account and Go to settings > Shipping Provider.
2. Next, click on Add Shipping Provider from the top right corner.
3. Now search Shiprocket from the search bar.
4. Go to Settings, enter the shipping provider name, select your desirable serviceability & shipping methods.
We suggest to choose “this facility to selected pincodes” in the Serviceability fields and add both COD and prepaid shipping methods for your courier provider. Also, select "API" in the AWB generation column.
5. Then, click on Connectors, Add API user credentials as Email id & Password of your Shiprocket account.
6. Now go to Tools > select Import
7. Upload the Pincode file that you have downloaded from your Shiprocket panel. Contact our support team if you have any questions.
8. You can also further check the uploaded pincodes. For this, Go to Settings > Serviceability:
That’s it! You are ready to start shipping with Shiprocket.
Now create an order, print invoice and select the courier partner that you would choose for your order. By default, the courier partner with the highest priority is selected.